Grizzly Electric & intrumentation
Electrical services fit for your needs
Scroll down for more
what we do
We offer a full range of residential, commercial and Industrial electrical construction and maintenance services.
We offer new construction and maintenance Industrial Instrumentation services.
Call out Services
We offer call out services.
Who We Are
A local Slave Lake business with over 50 years of experience in the area. Specializing in all aspects of the Electrical Trade. Putting our customers first and able to bring projects to the finish line. Grizzly Electric prides itself in being involved in the community and works together with indigenous communities in the area. We are a Metis owned business.
Where we work
Skills & expertise
Grizzly is able to provide consultation experience in the areas specific to Electrical, Instrumentation & controls, SCADS & Automation. In addition to our project management, cost control, purchasing & expediting, Grizzly can also offer expertise in the following;
·General Instrumentation specification
·Fire & Gas detection systems
·Liquid & Gas measurements
·Tank gauging / Inventory systems
·Multiple system integration
·Scada systems design
·Communication path studies
·PLC & DCS systems design
·Industrial IT / network design
·Asset Management Systems
·RTU & Flow computer programming
·Field & Equipment inspections
·Construction supervision / Management
·Commissioning & Startup
get in touch
250 Caribou Trail SW, Slave Lake, Alberta
Box 332, Slave Lake Alberta, T0G 2A4
Corporate Safety Policy
Grizzly Electric, and its sub‑contractors, support the goals of having Occupational Health and Safety as an equal partner to productivity and quality. Safe and Efficient production is the basis of Grizzly's operating policy.
In accordance with these goals our corporate policy is;
1. To conduct all activities with consistent Environmental Safety and Health Considerations;
2. To establish and maintain controls, with periodic reviews, to assure the company policy is being properly implemented and maintained;
3. To work with all levels of government in the advancement and development of appropriate public policies supporting environmental quality, product safety, and Occupational Health and Safety.
4. To comply with applicable environmental quality, Occupational Health and Safety, and product safety laws and regulations.
5. To operate and maintain all facilities in a manner to protect the environment, and the health and safety of our employees, and consideration for individuals in the surrounding area.
6. To maintain all subcontractors employed by Grizzly Electric adhere to the existing policy.
This policy will be administered to all employees through the management of Grizzly Electric.
This policy supersedes any previous Grizzly Electric Corporate Safety Policy(ies).
Don Tradewell - Cenovus Energy Inc.
Wilf Thompson - Black Pearl Resources Inc.
Robert Cardinal - Big Stone Band Councilor
Grizzly continually reinvests in our employees through training & skill enhancement. This simply ensures that we can continue to be a forerunner in our field and stay current with the industry’s most reputable business practices. This, in turn, allows us to provide our customers with high-value, cost-effective, reliable solutions & systems.
We appreciate your interest in exploring career opportunities with us.
Please click below to submit your resume.
Psssst....... We are located in the same Building as
Dog Island Brewery